Trail Location6600 Pastor Bailey Dr. Dallas, TX 75237 Google Map
Current weather for Boulder Park http://w1.weather.gov/obhistory/KRBD.html
Printable map http://dorba.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6157
Follow us on Facebook too!
Assistant Trail Stewards
Email us with any questions or concerns at: [email protected]
Single Track - Stacked Loops
Blue arrows - Beginner/Intermediate
(bypasses for some of the more difficult sections, about 6 miles)
Red arrows - Intermediate/Advanced
(the whole trail, about 12 miles)
Black ◊ - Advanced
Single track trail going through fields, lots of woods, some tight and twisty, rocky sections, creek crossings, several climbs, some steep. A few fast sections. There are two loops marked for different skill levels. Follow RED for the entire trail. Following the BLUE bypasses the harder stuff, mostly friendly enough for the whole family.
- Loop A - main loop, begins and ends at trail head - red & blue
- Loop B - northeast corner - red & blue
- Loop C - north side, west of section B - red only
- Loop D - southeast corner, at south end of levee - red only
- Loop E - south side (behind Concord Church) - red
- Cash Extension - Northwest section. Splits off of C Loop - red
6600 Pastor Bailey Dr.
Dallas, TX 75237
Located north of Duncanville, at the SW corner of Hwy 67 & Red Bird Lane (about 1 mile north of the I-20 & US 67 intersection).From 67, exit Red Bird Lane, go West about 1 mile, then South (left) on Pastor Bailey Drive. Parking is available on Pastor Bailey Drive, or on the side of street, Hallet and Calhoun, located on the West side of Pastor Bailey Drive if the parking lot is full. DO NOT park in any church parking lot. The trailhead is located at the left of the parking lot.
6AM - 11PM
Dallas Parks and Recreation Department
• Porta Potty at the trailhead.
• Restaurants, gas, etc on Camp Wisdom Road, at the Southern end of Pastor Bailey Drive.